||3 months ago|
|res||1 year ago|
|skins||1 year ago|
|tetris||5 months ago|
|.gitignore||3 months ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|readme.txt||2 years ago|
Repository for custom modes in Cambridge.
How to use
Download the source code ZIP from here.
Once done, extract the
res folder into one of these directories, depending on how you're running Cambridge
(create any folders that don't exist!):
- If you're running the game through a .exe, extract them into
- If you're running the game through a .love on Windows, extract them into
- If you're running the game on Mac, extract them into
- If you're running the game on Linux, extract them into
- If you're running the game from the source code, extract them into the folder you installed Cambridge to.
Also, we have a
skins folder. Click it to read instructions.
Remember to check out this repository for new modes!